Thursday, February 24, 2005

Done for another day ;oP

Yes the time has come already to say goodbye to the studio... I managed to work my way through 20 tracks today which made me feel good as I hadn't recorded anything yesterday... these sessions are turning into speed recording sessions lol! I just come in, knock out as many tracks as possible in my given time frame and then I am out again... I haven't even listened to most of what I have recorded so far believe it or not... just backed it up on CD for later use... I am sure there will be a lot of junk in there... but a lot of little gems too :) I am glad I have this industrial style out of the way for now, as it can be pretty exhausting playing a lot of this kind of music only 'once in a while'... Anyway, who knows what the next style is going to be... I don't :)

1 Comments:

At 22:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for a slap head to help me pick out some nice shoes.. Intersted?
Schammoooooooooooooooo!! HEEEHEEEE!! oooooooowwwwww!
Ps. this is not Lesley.
Oh wait yes it is..............

+good website sehr schon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home