Monday, August 07, 2006

Hangin' out with Bluey & The Blue Man Group

Had a great time today....

...first of all I just went for a nice walk around London to kill some time...

...then I got to go up to Blueys studio and hang out for a while...


... Mao and I ended up setting up her drum kit and I gave her a little lesson in the basics...


... after that I made my way down to Covent Garden to the New London Theatre... ...Oliver, who I met at the Big Chill a few days ago said he would make sure I would get in to see the show... ... Adrian, the company manager, hooked me up with a seat which was so cool.... I was so excited to watch an actual show....

... the venue was packed... I think they said about 900 people were there...

...the show was unbelievable... amazing....

...and totally inspiring... all I can say is GO AND SEE IT if you ever have the chance...

...afterwards a few of us went out for a drink at the pub around the corner... ... ... like I said, it was a great day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home