Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Day Off - Family & Friends

My last day off for this tour, so I decided to spend my time wisely and visits some family and friends. First stop was my Dads house to visit my sister Shereen and my new little gorgeous niece, Aaliyah... she is just the cutest thing ever! After that I stopped my friend Shri's house. We hadn't seen each other in quite a while so there was a lot of catching up to there... from there I went up to see Bluey at his studio where he was finishing off some work with his partner, Simon Cotsworth. Once that was done we met up with his wife and daughter and went to eat at an amazing indian restaurant in Stoke Newington called Rasa... if you ever happen to be around this area, it is a MUST!


My niece, Aaliyah


Hanging out with Shri


Saying Hi to Simon Cotsworth at The Blue Room Studios




Hanging out with Bluey and family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home