Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Sunday in Los Angeles

Jonathan and I went to the Agape Easter Sunday service in Culver City this morning. As always it was very inspiring. After that we stopped off at Andys to say hi and also to see his newborn baby Willa who is just the cutest thing ever! After having lunch together Jonathan dropped me off at the DiMattias and I had a great time hanging out with them and catching up... it had been quite a while since we hung out last... after having a lovely easter dinner with them, they dropped me back off in Hollywood where I got to hang out with my Kayden Creations friends - all a bit rushed but very worthwhile nonetheless!


Off to Agape with Jonathan.


Mary, Willa & Andy.


Sue cooking Easter dinner - mmmmmhhhhhhhhh.


Mike doing his thang.


Yummy :oP


Easter evening at Andys - Kayden Creations.


Midnight snacks at Jerry's Deli in Studio City...
too much good food today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home