Monday, April 03, 2006

Website maintenance & US shows rescheduled

Managed to finally get around to rebuilding the NEWS navigation submenu over at my official site. Now I have current NEWS and archived NEWS... check it out and let me know what you think!

Also, the US dates have been rescheduled. Here are the new dates:
April 11th - Mercury Lounge - New York City
April 13th - The Echo - Los Angeles

I am leaving for another rehearsal this Saturday in London and then we are off to New York next Monday... do the show Tuesday... fly to Los Angeles Wednesday... do the show there on Thursady... and then I will be staying out there for an extra couple of days to hang out with some friends and get some work done on my tattoo... should be very cool.

You can be sure there will be lots of new pictures posted when I return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home