Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Psapp Show - The Spitz, London

After cabbing all the gear from the Joint to the Spitz we set up for soundcheck. All went pretty smoothly. Once I was done I went down to Brick Lane and had some Indian food. The place I had meant to go had actually closed down which was a bit of a bummer (I know, my life is soooo hard)... anyway, still had a lovely meal. On the way by chance I passed some sort of juggling club going on at Spitalfields Market.... as I had a half hour to kill I just sat in a corner an watched them in awe.... they were all so good it was scary... bet it's a cool hobby to have... maybe I will start juggling on this tour to kill some time.... anyway we had a GREAT show this evening... the whole night was brilliant... so many people turned up compared to our last show here and everyone seemed up for having a laugh which was nice... the highlight of the show had to be our thrash-metal version of "Calm Down" which we came up with at rehearsals yesterday... playing thrash-metal on my Psapp kit with hotrods is no joke though.... I was totally dead after the show! Once we got back home to Psapp HQ we were all a little hungry so we went down to the nearest 7/11 and did some guerilla marketing on the way.... vibe!












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home