Saturday, June 13, 2009

Off to Montreal

Wow, I can't believe the day has come to finally leave for Montreal to begin training for Cirque Du Soleils "Kooza"... After packing my bags (half of which are full of books I have been wanting to read for ages) Judy dropped me off at Duesseldorf airport.... We managed to squeeze in a coffee and some breakfast before we said our final goodbyes (well at least until October)... Tough going but we have had our fair share of experience at this in the past... First stop was Paris airport where I had to get my connecting flight to Montreal airport... typical musicians luck: in a cool city like Paris... but only for 40 minutes, hmmm... oh well, not complaining! Once I got to Montreal, Andre from Cirque picked me up and dropped me off at the Cirque residences where I will be staying for the next 2 weeks of training.... Even though I was soooo tired I couldn't resist taking a quick walk around the premises to see what awaits me on Monday morning.... One more day to get over this jet lag before the fun begins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home