Friday, February 25, 2005

Experimenting

Last night I ended up programming a few sequences that I thought might be fun to play along to... I think it was around 5 in total. When I got into the studio today I decided to put the whole style thing aside and just experiment with yesterdays sequences, the focus being on my own style rather than anything 'established'... It was more of a practice session than anything else really but I did record some of the stuff I was doing... basically I am still deciding what exactly it is that I am going to do with my last week in the studio next week... I think I will do maybe two or three more of these style sessions and then just focus on recording a whole bunch of my own ideas... All I know is that the weekend is ahead and that I will just relax a little and start next week with some fresh inspiration... xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home