Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Day Off!!!

It was my day off today, so I really tried to make the most of it, as there won't be many of them during this stint... First of all, I took a walk around the City Of London - checked out some beautiful old churches; the Bank Of England Museum and St. Pauls Cathedral.

After that I took myself off down to the ICA to check out their very cool bookshop - just as I arrived there, there was a huge police and military presence, as the Chinese president had just arrived and was on his way to Buckingham Palace... what a strange coincidence. Anyway, I didn't manage to get out of the ICA bookstore without buying a few books - no big surprise really.

After that I popped down to Croydon and visited my sister Shereen and my cute little niece, Aaliyah.

On my way home I happened to see a "Greys Anatomy" poster in the tube... this is the first advertising campaign I have seen since knowing that Psapp have done the theme music to the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home