Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Where are my days going?!

Hi everyone,

Sorry it has taken so long between blog-posts... there are a number of reasons for this, the first being that that security setting on my browser at home won't let my computer log-in to blogger.com... and secondly, time is just flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying like crazy! So here I am sitting at my local cybercafe ready to get you all up-to-date on what's been going on...

The biggest change since I last logged in is that I am now a proud owner of my very own iPod... it was an early birthday/Christmas present from my mother and it is turning out to be one of the coolest gadgets I have ever owned! So for the past week or so I have been converting my entire CD collection into mp3's.... it's still hard to fathom that something this small can hold my whole CD collection (many times)... good thing you don't have to understand how these things work in order to use them :Op

Apart from iPodding, I have been preparing for my rehearsals with Psapp, which will be starting next Thursday in London - I shall be there for just under two weeks. Our main objective will be to translate the studio productions into a live show... this should turn out to be quite a challenge due to the nature of the music but I am sure it will be a lot of fun... hopefully I will be able to update my blog from out there.... we'll see.....

Last, but by no means least, Dave Hill Jr. at ableton sent me my very own copy of Live 5... I am soooooooooooooooo excited to get my head into all of the new features... but realistically that won't be until I get back from London at the end of September.... the anticipation will be killing me by then, I know it!!!!

Anyhow, thats all the main stuff... there are a hundred and one other things that have also happened but they will have to wait to the next blog...

Till then......... peace xo
eshan

4 Comments:

At 06:47, Blogger Free Traffic System said...

Hello,

I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
I also give free info about forex trading software online on my
href="http://www.WebTradingSystem.com">Forex Trading System
site.

If you have time please visit my web site to get some free forex trading software online
information.

Kind regards,
Nick

 
At 21:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm always looking for a place where I can learn more about forex, forex trading, forex and improve my online profit. I will be keeping an eye on your blog as I liked it a lot. Another site I found with forex resources is forex

 
At 01:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just browsing around the net for forex directory and came across your blog. I've been trying to add as much info as I can about forex directory on my site. But must admit I get a bit confused... there's just some many sites, tips, information ... you name about forex directory it's hard to know where to begin!
I'm thinking of adding a forex directory on my site, when I do, your all more that welcome to come a leave tips and help...

Until then take care!
Steward.

 
At 12:55, Blogger Tp said...

forex trading course

 

Post a Comment

<< Home