Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Finally...

Time just seems to be flyyyyyyyyyyyying again... hard to imagine I used to blog everyday lol!
Anyway, just my usual quick update. As mentioned before there are a few things bubbling away here at beatkitchen... At last I can give some insight into what these things are:
Manfred Tari of Pop 100 and I will be working together on a project. I can't be very specific as to what that project is at the moment for obvious reasons... this much said: it will be an online venture.
Apart from that, British band 'Psapp' have expressed interest in working with me on their live set. I am looking forward to seeing if some kind of collaboration will take place as their music is truly beautiful... to see what I mean check it out their new music video.

Due to the current events, my book and sample CD projects have been put on hold - which I don't really mind... all the more inspiration after taking some time out :)

Till later,
eshan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home