Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Busy, busy, busy......

Sorry I haven't had a chance to write regularly recently but things are pretty busy here at beatkitchen. As before I have been working on my book most of the time... and as expected it is a hell of a lot of work - but at the same time it is a hell of a lot of fun, too :) It's a good feeling to finally get all this stuff that has accumulated in my head for the past ten years down on paper!

Apart from that I have been conducting first experiments with the freshly mixed audio for my sample CD. The results so far have been very interesting... still needs a bit of tweaking but I am excited to see the end result... in the not too distant future I hope :)
But as the wise ones said:"One thing at a time!"
... till next time xo

PS: For anyone looking to discover a great new band, I highly recommend you check out GrĂ¼vis Malt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home