Thursday, March 17, 2005

Update

Just thought I would stop by my blog for a quick update.... I have been working flat out on my book for the past week - getting together all the exercises and putting them into some kind of coherent order... it's looking good, even if I say so myself :)
Apart from that I have booked a day in a mastering studio in Cologne to mix the first part of my drum library sample CD, which needless to say I am very excited about... that will be happening next Tuesday so watch out for some new pix of the process... till then xo

1 Comments:

At 22:50, Blogger Red Ink said...

Dear piddle puddle,

Luv the drum set .... just got a new prezzie myself .. got a Fender Bass Guitar .... well, great for an old bloke like me !

Keep them sticks beatin' !

IN Sydney Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home