Sunday, March 27, 2005

Quick catchin' up....

All went really well in the studio. The guys there were very helpful... a little extra time would've been great... but isn't that always the way in the studio...

Anyhow, I am still in the middle of getting a first draft of my book together. I printed out what I have done sofar and it turned out to be 49 pages (which was a pleasant surprise)... it's amazing to see how many exercises have amounted over the years! I would say I have written roughly half of the book now ...and it' going to be the second half that really counts. I am quite looking forward to it actually :) Over the past week I have had the opportunity to explain some of the core concepts of the book to some fellow drummers and the response was very positive... oh well time to get back to work.... xo

PS: I don't know about you people out there in cyber-space but time just seems to be flying at the moment... when I get a chance I will post some of the pictures I took in the studio earlier in the week.... xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home