Saturday, July 02, 2005

July update

For the moment my blog is taking over the official NEWS section of beatkitchen.de due to a few site maintenance issues that are currently being resolved....

For the past few days I have taken a break from my ongoing sample CD project in order to remix Nine Inch Nails' soon to be released single "Only" from their latest album "With Teeth". I am uploading my finished version as I write this blog... so for those of you who would like to check it out click here to be taken to my Phase Transition myspace account.

By the way, my official beatkitchen site is receiving more and more interest from different countries around the world. Here is a list from my site statistics with some of the countries that visited last month (in German):

There are quite a few other things that are bubbling away in terms of new career opportunities and I am sure that within the next few weeks there will be something more concrete to write about... until then, watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home