Saturday, April 29, 2006

Printemps de Bourges Festival

After a good three hour drive we got to Bourges to play the Printemps de Bourges Festival. The weather was great and we had quite a bit of time to kill before soundcheck - so I took myself off for a little walk around the festival grounds. There were so many cool stands and bands to check out it was hard to know where to start. After walking around for a while and eating some lovely food I got to check out some cool bands soundchecking - incl. Plaid who I really like. After soundchecking we still had quite a bit of time to kill so I got to check out Arctic Monkeys and deUS which was a nice little bonus. Our show was really great too. We had a blast on stage and the crowd was brilliant. Got to meet up and and hang out with a few familiar faces after the show too which was nice!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home