Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Music project with kids in Aachen

I went to a school today in Aachen to meet up with a friend of mine who is a social worker. She had asked me if I would be interested in doing a music-project with 'her' kids who come from a disadvantaged social background. I spent a couple of hours hanging out with her and the kids and just tried to make myself a picture of the overall dynamic of the group but also to come up with ideas of what we could do... There were a lot of impressions to take in but I think I will give it a go. This will be a whole new kind of challenge which I have to admit I am quite excited about. Realistically we won't be able to pull this off until after the summer holidays - but at least that will give me some time to work on the overall concept and preproduction whilst I am on tour during the next few months... I will be posting more about this project in the near future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home