Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dougs Firs, Portland

Had a big long sleep this morning... ended up getting up at 1:30pm... must have needed it... when I did get up though, Gal, Jim, Gordon and Gwen had just finished writing the first single for our new side project 'Animal Damage' called ' Common Lune' which involves torturing toy animals, recording their squeals and processing it with software known as Supercollider... once the video is shot maybe I will post it on here so check back for that later... we didn't get into Portland until time for soundcheck which kinda sucked because I really wanted to check out this amazing bookstore called Powells... oh well, I guess thats life :o/
On a positive vibe though, we had wireless internet backstage at the venue (Dougs Firs) so within minutes of arriving we all had our laptops out and ready to go... I finally got around to updating my blog which was a relief... things were kind of piling up on my hard-drive...
Our show was pretty good... we have done better but we have defintley done worse so I guess there is no reason to complain... the audience seemed to dig it anyway so it's all good... After the show Juana, her friends and I grabbed another bite to eat and just hung out for a while... I am back on the bus right now and we will be off to Seattle in a few hours....





















1 Comments:

At 12:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the pictures! It's fun to read about your tour! i wish I hadn't been too tired to see you folks @ neumos...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home