Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hangin' with the DiMattias

After a walk down 3rd street we went back to the hotel and I just lay down for a while to help get over the jetlag. In the evening my friends Mike and Sue came by and picked me up and we all went to the Paradise Cove in Malibu... what a great place! The cocktails were amazing... I had this delicious 'Virgin Mochito'.... my new favorite drink I think :O) Afterwards we all went back to the DiMattias and hung out... Mike showed me some mad stuff on his mac including 'Starry Night Pro' which absolutely blew my mind... have to get into that when I have some spare time! I was only planning on staying a little while but when Mike dropped me back off at the hotel it was after 2:00am and I was wrecked once more... but it sooooooo was worth it... Mike and Sue RULE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home