Friday, September 08, 2006

Eshan parts ways with Psapp

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately I have bad news to post for once... I have decided to part ways with Psapp. This decision was based on certain business aspects that have been on-going for quite some time now... for months I have tried to address these issues with Carim, Galia and their manager but pretty much all of my attempts to start a dialogue were avoided... as far as the music side of things was concerned, I was very happy to be in this band and enjoyed the live shows, touring, hanging out and basically just the whole silliness of it all and this makes our parting of ways all the more sad for me... I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all of the fans I have had the pleasure of playing to for the past year and those who have followed this blog and commented on what we have been up to all this time... it has been a lot of fun :O) But I guess the time has come to move on.... and that I shall surely do... watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home